Print preview Close

Showing 2 results

823 A ST, TACOMA Clubs & Organizations
Print preview View:

2 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects


Ivy covered Fire Station #6 located at 823 A St. before being destroyed by a fire in 1974.


ca. 1943. In July of 1943, three members of the Red Cross Motor Corp., left to right Etta (Mrs. Allan H.) Moody, Mrs. George Osgood and Marjorie (Mrs. Richard) Boardman, dressed in Red Cross suits stand beside a wood-paneled station wagon. Fire Station No. 6 at 823 A St., fully covered with ivy, in background. Fire Station #6, built in 1890, was razed in 1974.

American Red Cross Pierce County Chapter (Tacoma); World War, 1939-1945--Women--Tacoma; Community service--Tacoma--1940-1950;