- 815 PACIFIC AVE, TACOMA, 1 results
- 949-55 BROADWAY, TACOMA, 1 results
- 742-50 PACIFIC AVE, TACOMA, 1 results
- 1222 TACOMA AVE S, TACOMA, 1 results
- 2518-20 N PROCTOR ST, TACOMA, 1 results
- 3851 STEILACOOM BLVD SW, LAKEWOOD, 1 results
- 13320 PACIFIC AVE, PARKLAND, 1 results
- 2012 S 12TH ST, TACOMA, 1 results
62 Collections results for Business
17 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Rhodes Brother Department Store float at the 1956 Daffodil Parade on Pacific Avenue with North Pacific Plywood Inc. building and water tower in the background. The float features models waving in dresses with large, anthropomorphic fish and coral and starfish figures. The Rhodes Brothers logo can be seen inside of a shell.
Float for the Pease & Sons Appliance Center. The float behind this is carrying an accordion, guitar and piano player and what looks like a man behind a camera wearing headphones broadcasting the event. The second float has signs reading "Gospel" and "Western Aires."
Float for Pacific Lutheran College with participants waving and smiling below a representation of palm trees at the 1954 Daffodil Parade. A building with a sign reading "Motive Parts, Machine Shop Service," can be seen in the background.