Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Equivalent terms


Associated terms


62 Collections results for Business

17 results directly related Exclude narrower terms


Jordan's Sunbeam Bread float in the 1956 Daffodil Parade on Pacific Avenue. Children are on float waving and Union Station can be seen in the background.


Rhodes Brother Department Store float at the 1956 Daffodil Parade on Pacific Avenue with North Pacific Plywood Inc. building and water tower in the background. The float features models waving in dresses with large, anthropomorphic fish and coral and starfish figures. The Rhodes Brothers logo can be seen inside of a shell.


Float for the Pease & Sons Appliance Center. The float behind this is carrying an accordion, guitar and piano player and what looks like a man behind a camera wearing headphones broadcasting the event. The second float has signs reading "Gospel" and "Western Aires."


Crowd at the 1954 Daffodil Parade standing outside of the Burr Gregory store. Children outside hold a long string of balloons.


Float for Tacoma Public Utilities with participants in dresses riding flanked by people in white suits and hats at the 1954 Daffodil Parade. Buildings with signage for BPOE and Moreland Ford Cars can be seen in the distance.


Float for Pacific Lutheran College with participants waving and smiling below a representation of palm trees at the 1954 Daffodil Parade. A building with a sign reading "Motive Parts, Machine Shop Service," can be seen in the background.


Float for Art's Glass and Upholstery Shop with group trailing holding a banner for South Kitsap High in Port Orchard, Washington and a baton twirler at the 1954 Daffodil Parade.

Results 1 to 20 of 62