WIL (G)-128

Open original Digital object

Identity elements

Reference code

5.5.3--WIL (G)-128

Name and location of repository

Level of description



WIL (G)-128


  • 1906 (Creation)


Name of creator


Content and structure elements

Scope and content

This home at 1711 Elm Street in Sumner was added to the National Register in October of 1984. It was built in 1889 for the Herbert Williams family by John Driskill, contractor. The home was purchased by Adolph and Helene Loncke circa 1900. Decades later it was transformed into the Manor House Restaurant and in 2000, the Sleighbells Christmas Shoppe & Cafe. Photograph by M.D. True (Puyallup) c. 1906.

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use elements

Conditions governing access

Technical access

Conditions governing reproduction

Languages of the material

Scripts of the material

Language and script notes

Finding aids

Acquisition and appraisal elements

Custodial history

Immediate source of acquisition

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information


Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related archival materials

Related descriptions

Notes element

Specialized notes

Alternative identifier(s)

Rules or conventions

Sources used

(1) The Coast magazine June 1906, p. 238-photograph, p. 237-38 -article on Sumner

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Digital object metadata

Digital object (Master) rights area

Digital object (Reference) rights area

Digital object (Thumbnail) rights area

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places