Part of Richards Studio Photographs
ca. 1943. In July of 1943, three members of the Red Cross Motor Corp., left to right Etta (Mrs. Allan H.) Moody, Mrs. George Osgood and Marjorie (Mrs. Richard) Boardman, dressed in Red Cross suits stand beside a wood-paneled station wagon. Fire Station No. 6 at 823 A St., fully covered with ivy, in background. Fire Station #6, built in 1890, was razed in 1974.
American Red Cross Pierce County Chapter (Tacoma); World War, 1939-1945--Women--Tacoma; Community service--Tacoma--1940-1950;