Joint Base Lewis-McChord

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

  • Fort Lewis, named after Meriwether Lewis of the Lewis and Clark expedition, was a United States Army post from 1917 to 2010. Fort Lewis merged with McChord Air Force Base on February 1, 2010 and formed Joint Base Lewis–McChord.

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Joint Base Lewis-McChord

Equivalent terms

Joint Base Lewis-McChord

  • UF Fort Lewis
  • UF Camp Lewis
  • UF McChord Air Force Base
  • UF JBLM

Associated terms

Joint Base Lewis-McChord

3 Collections results for Joint Base Lewis-McChord

3 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

RSO-05

Group of Japanese American soldiers standing in an auditorium. There is a no smoking sign and a smoking room pictured in the background.